The Real Art Works mob at the end of a Festivals Australia Regional residency at the Awakenings festival in Horsham, Vic

Monday, May 12, 2008

REAL ART WORKS @ the Roxy

It was a frustrating day, 
no car,
30 k's from some of the artworks I needed to get to the gallery
after a night in the studio pretending not to be there
using the screens until the ink dried and blocked the image out
trying not to cough,
about two or three days away from completing some of the work that
I suggested to myself at least may have been done at this point,
This point being the day that the exhibition is to be installed.
i like Chinese and tap dance triggers intercepting with reasonable doubt,
lost documents, inturrpted communications
and heartbroken friends at the public phonebox on Magellen St.
Whitey did  coupla hundred k's and me and my stuff got there.

I love a joke.
I am a joke
ergo I love myself.


No comments: